Currently a Customer? Login Here
* Indicates a required field.
As a Guild of Mountaineers Wine Club member, enjoy these benefits:
• Receive 20% discount on all current releases. Library wines may not be discounted except “Current Library Release.”
• Shipping included on Wine Club shipments.
• Complimentary* tastings at the winery - please call in advance for an appointment.
• Priority access to all Burgess Cellars handcrafted wines, including current releases, club-only wines and Library releases.
• Unlimited around-the-clock access to your club VIP pricing via our new online store
• Priority invitations to Burgess Cellars wine dinners and events.
AGE REQUIREMENT: Guild of Mountaineers Wine Club Members must be 21 years of age or older. FEE: Membership is complimentary. There is no charge to join.
CANCELLATION: Members may cancel at any time prior to five (5) days before a club shipment. To cancel, please notify Customer Relations via e-mail, phone, letter or fax.
COMPLIMENTARY TASTINGS: Complimentary* Tastings apply to club members only (individual or couple). Complimentary tastings are not extended to additional guests in your party. Members must make a tasting appointment in advance via phone or email to receive a complimentary tasting.
CREDIT CARDS: Members’ credit card will be charged the appropriate cost prior to receiving shipment for each wine club.
SHIPPING: Wine Club shipment cost includes ground shipping.
SHIPMENT NOTIFICATION: Members will be notified via email prior to an upcoming club shipment. Members must give notification within 4 days to decline a shipment, hold a shipment, modify shipping date, modify shipping address, or make wine substitutions. Once this period has passed, Burgess Cellars will charge credit cards and ship the wines. After a credit card charge, all refused, declined and failed deliveries incur a shipping and handling recovery fee of $25.
ADULT SIGNATURE: UPS and FedEX require an adult signature for delivery of alcohol. We strongly recommend shipping to a business address. Our shipping service does not deliver to P.O. Boxes. Members are responsible for all costs incurred as a result of wine shipments being returned to Burgess Cellars due to failure to provide an adult signature to receive wine.
ADDITIONAL PURCHASES: Members may add additional wine purchases on to their club shipment. Additional wine purchases also receive complimentary shipping within the same shipment. Our competitive shipping and handling rates apply to purchases outside of a club shipment.